If you have experienced an injury at work through no fault of your own, call Monast Law Office. We’re experts in getting you the financial support you need to get healthy again when you’ve been hurt due to a job-related accident or act of aggression.
Have you experienced any of the work injuries listed below? Schedule a free consultation today to learn more about your injury-at-work claim, your rights as an Ohio worker, and how Monast Law Office can help get you the compensation and benefits you deserve.
- Back Injury
- Head and neck trauma
- Bending and lifting injuries
- Slips and falls
- Eye/ear/facial injury
- Depression resulting from a work injury
- Shoulder and knee injuries
- Loss of use of body part(s)
What to Do If You’re a Victim of an Injury at Work
When you’ve suffered an injury at work, your next steps are critical to your physical and financial recovery. If you’ve been hurt at work:
- Get immediate medical attention for your injuries.
- Tell your doctor that your injury occurred while performing work-related duties.
- Notify your employer in writing that you’ve been hurt on the job and keep a copy of all correspondence.
- Seek expert legal advice to ensure that your Ohio workers’ compensation or Social Security disability claim is complete and correct.
Call Monast Law Office When You’ve Been Injured at Work
If you’re a victim of an injury at work, seek professional medical help and notify your doctor and employer. Then talk to attorney James Monast, board-certified Ohio workers’ compensation specialist and an authority on Social Security disability claims. Your initial consultation with our Columbus Workers Compensation Lawyer is free, and there’s no obligation. Contact Monast Law Office today, and let’s discuss the benefits and compensation to which you may be entitled when you’ve had an injury at work.